MAAS providers cloud like provisioning capabilities for physical server hardware. . It also has an unsupported virsh mode which allows it to manage KVM virtual machines. . This charm installs MAAS and configures it to work in the mode providing a fully virtualized testing environment.
- (string) List of block devices to use for virtual machine storage. . These will be aggregated into a LVM volume and mounted /var/lib/virtual-maas
- (string) dns-server to use for external resolution.
- (string) Space seperated list of releases to import MAAS pxe files for.
- precise quantal
- (string) Alternative source for packages. By default all packages will be pulled from the Ubuntu archive; this allows ppa's to be used: . ppa:maas/testing
- (string) Space delimited list of launchpad usernames to import SSH public keys for. . Keys are imported to the ubuntu account.