Jenkins is a Continous Integration server supporting flexible continous integration and deployment methodologies and more. . This charm extends the Jenkins base charm with capability to accept dput uploads which then get automatically built for supported Ubuntu releases.
- (string) Admin user password - used to manage slave nodes so please don't change in Jenkins.
- (string) Space separated list of plugins to install
- template-project files-found-trigger greenballs rebuild
- (string) Set to no to allow downloading from an invalid https site.
- (string) Site to download plugin .hpi files from.
- (string) Source of Jenkins, options include: - distro: only use the Ubuntu distribution - this is the default and only works on Oneiric. - lts: use the most recent Jenkins LTS release. - trunk: use the most recent Jenkins release.
- (string) Set this to yes to remove any plugins not listed in plugins from the installation.
- (string) Tooling to deploy alongside jenkins
- git gcc make bzr
- (string) List of launchpad usernames which will be used to allow dput over sftp to the jenkins account for source uploads.
- (string) Admin user username - used to manage slave nodes so please don't change in Jenkins.