Scripts to gather OpenStack KPIs from external sources.
- kpi ›
This provides a basic subordinate charm which installs the scripts from
files/thirdparty/ on the local system and runs them from cron.
This should be compiled with
charm build from lp:~canonical-losas/canonical-is-charms/snappy-kpi-scripts-layer.
- (string) Private SSH key for access to review.openstack.org
- (string) Username for access to review.openstack.org
- (string) Token for GitHub API
- (string) A base64-encoded file to be used as the launchpad credentials file.
- (string) Where to place the launchpad credentials file. This should be an old-style auth token with a consumer name of openstack-kpi-scripts, not a modern "desktop integration" one, for which use create-launchpad-access-token.py from is-scripts.
- (string) URL for Prometheus Push Gateway
- (string) User as which to run the scripts