Ceilometer project aims to become the infrastructure to collect measurements
within OpenStack so that no two agents would need to be written to collect
the same data. It's primary targets are monitoring and metering, but the
framework should be easily expandable to collect for other needs. To that
effect, Ceilometer should be able to share collected data with a variety of
This charm should be used in conjunction with the ceilometer and nova-compute
charms to collect OpenStack measurements.
This charm provides the Ceilometer Compute Agent for OpenStack.
It must be deployed in each nova-compute node.
See Ceilometer charm (lp:~yolanda.robla/charms/precise/ceilometer/trunk)
for usage details.
- (string) Used by the nrpe-external-master subordinate charm. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) Username to request access on rabbitmq-server.
- (string) RabbitMQ virtual host to request access on rabbitmq-server.
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.