DEPRECATED: please use ibm-was-base instead.
- applications ›
This charm is no longer being maintained. Please use
- (boolean) The IBM Installation Manager software comes with special terms and conditions from IBM. The Installation Manager software can only be used by accepting the license terms and conditions. It should be set to "True" to install the IBM Installation Manager software.
- (boolean) The IBM WebSphere Application Server software comes with special terms and conditions from IBM. The WebSphere software can only be used by accepting the license terms and conditions. It should be set to "True" to install the Websphere Application Server software.
- (string) Name of the IBM IM package. If not set, the Charm uses a predefined package name for download from the url location. If the predefined package is not available at url location or if set incorrectly, the charm cannot install the IBM IM software.
- (string) Install Location for Installation Manager.Please enter the path where you wants to install Install Manager ex : /opt/IBM/InstallationManager here IM will install at this location, It can be changed if IM needs to be installed at some other place.
- (string) Checksum value to check integrity of IBM IM package. The Charm uses sha1sum to check the integrity. For example, run the command: <sha1sum Install_Mgr_v1.6.2_Lnx_WASv8.5.5.zip | cut -d " " -f1> to get the checksum value for IBM Installation Manager pacakage. If empty, it does not carry out the integrity check.
- (string) Download url for WAS Base packages, This is the URL containing WAS Base packages, mention till the folder which contains packages ex: http://<ip-address>/debs/WAS-BASE/.