Strongloop Node.js application that takes input from
mobile devices and sends output to Spark and MongoDB.
StrongLoop (from https://strongloop.com/)
Built on top of the open source LoopBack framework,
StrongLoop allows you to visually develop REST APIs in
Node and get them connected to your data.StrongLoop also
features built-in features like push and offline sync,
plus graphical tools for clustering, profiling and monitoring Node apps.
This charm is part of the IBM Internet of Things Analytics on System Z bundle.
Demo bundle for IBM Interconnect 2016 Conference
This bundle deploys Node.js StrongLoop, Node.js NodeRed,
MongoDB, Spark, and zOS Connect targetted for the
System Z (s390 architecture).
Leveraging the s390 architecture high efficiency I/O
and uptime IoT requests are processed through Spark
and a Mongo data store with Node.js providing API
access and data handling. zOS Connect provides additional
access to System Z capabilities.
Step by step instructions on using the charm:
juju deploy strongloop-mobile
Stop by the Ubuntu or Linux One booth to learn
how you can deploy these workloads in your environment.
- Juju Information: https://jujucharms.com/
- Ubuntu Information: http://www.ubuntu.com/server
- Email the Juju list: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/juju to join the community.
- Ask questions @ http://askubuntu.com/
- Chat with the community on IRC: juju@Freenode.
- Direct Human: Antonio Rosales