Thruk subordinate charm for Nagios.
Here is an example to get going:
juju deploy cs:~huntdatacenter/thruk juju deploy nagios juju config nagios enable_livestatus=true juju add-relation nagios:juju-info thruk:juju-info
Here are some helpful commands to get started with development and testing:
$ make help lint Run linter build Build charm deploy Deploy charm upgrade Upgrade charm force-upgrade Force upgrade charm test-xenial-bundle Test Xenial bundle test-bionic-bundle Test Bionic bundle push Push charm to stable channel clean Clean .tox and build help Show this help
- (int) Determines whether html output from plugins is escaped or not.
- (string) This link is used whenever you click on one of the main logos. By default those logos are the Thruk logos and the link will take you to the Thruk homepage. Replace this with where you want your home location to be.
- (string) Path to Nagios livestatus socket.
- (string) Changes the timezone from the systems default to this timezone. Only set this if you have trouble with displaying the right timestamps. Use /usr/share/zoneinfo on most linux systems for reference, as some timezones are set using the Region/Country format.
- (int) Set whether you want to use a framed navigation or not. With using frames it's sometimes easier to include addons. See allowed_frame_links option for how to integrate addons.