Alerta juju charm provides Alerta service with web UI.
Alerta accepts alerts from the standard sources like Syslog, SNMP, Prometheus, Nagios, Zabbix, Sensu and netdata. Any monitoring tool that can trigger a URL request can be integrated easily. Anything that can be scripted can also send alerts using the command-line tool. There is already a Python SDK and other SDKs are in the pipeline.
This charm does not require relations, because so far there is no support in grafana, or nagios charms, therefore it can be deployed separately and then configured manually with any of supported sources:
juju deploy cs:~huntdatacenter/alerta
Charm provides http relation for the web UI which can be related to nginx or haproxy:
juju deploy juju deploy cs:haproxy haproxy-alerta juju add-relation haproxy-alerta alerta
Here are some helpful commands to get started with development and testing:
$ make help lint Run linter build Build charm deploy Deploy charm upgrade Upgrade charm force-upgrade Force upgrade charm deploy-xenial-bundle Deploy Xenial test bundle deploy-bionic-bundle Deploy Bionic test bundle test-bundle Test deployed bundle with jujuna push Push charm to stable channel clean Clean .tox and build help Show this help
- (boolean) Debug logging.
- (string) Comma separated string of environment names
- (string) Comma separated string of plugin names
- (int) Port to bind http service.
- (string) Add custom configuration (k1=v1,k2=v2,...) https://docs.alerta.io/en/latest/configuration.html.
- (boolean) Install Slack plugin, remember to add slack to config plugins to be enabled.