Installs and configures up DKIM signing for use with an SMTP server.
- (string) Comma or space separated list of sender domain(s) to sign messages for (default '*' will sign messages for all domains).
- (string) Key table mapping (use 'MANUAL' to manually manage).
- (int) Number of days of mail logs to retain during rotation.
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) Selector to use when signing messages with DKIM.
- (string) Signing table mapping (use 'MANUAL' to manually manage).
- (string) Comma-separated list of networks or hosts considered `trusted` to DKIM sign messages (default '' will sign for all).