Cassandra backup subordinate charm using CQL COPY ... TO. This is
experimental with aims to eventually merge into the main Cassandra
- (string) Location to store backups
- (string) One of 'daily' or 'weekly'
- (int) How many backups to keep
- (string) YAML-formatted list of tables (and optional columns) to back up. e.g. - airplanes.types (name, manufacturer, year, mach) - boats.models - cars.manufacturer
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".