Charm to configure nova cell service
- (string) Name of cell
- (string) Type of cell
- (string) Database name
- (string) Username for database access
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) Repository from which to install. May be one of the following: distro (default), ppa:somecustom/ppa, a deb url sources entry, or a supported Cloud Archive release pocket. Supported Cloud Archive sources include: cloud:precise-folsom, cloud:precise-folsom/updates, cloud:precise-folsom/staging, cloud:precise-folsom/proposed. Note that updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of OpenStack will trigger a software upgrade.
- (string) Username used to access rabbitmq queue
- (string) Rabbitmq vhost
- (boolean) If set to True, supporting services will log to syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging