Tool for retrofitting cloud image for use as Octavia Amphora
This subordinate charm provides the Octavia Diskimage Retrofit tool
Please report bugs on Launchpad.
For general questions please refer to the OpenStack Charm Guide.
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) Name of Ubuntu Cloud Archive pocket to add to the image being retrofitted.
- (string) DEPRECATED. Use snap-http-proxy and snap-https-proxy model configuration settings. HTTP/HTTPS web proxy for Snappy to use when accessing the snap store.
- (string) DEPRECATED. Use snap-store-proxy model configuration setting. The address of a Snap Store Proxy to use for snaps e.g. http://snap-proxy.example.com
- (string) How often snapd handles updates for installed snaps. The default (an empty string) is 4x per day. Set to "max" to check once per month based on the charm deployment date. You may also set a custom string as described in the 'refresh.timer' section here: https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/system-options/87
- (string) SSL CA to use to communicate with other OpenStack cloud components.