Cinder is the block storage service for the Openstack project. . This charm provides a IBM Spectrum Virtualize Family (formerly known as IBM Storwize) backend for Cinder.
IBM Spectrum Virtualize Family Storage Backend for Cinder
This charm provides a IBM Spectrum Virtualize Family (formerly known as IBM Storwize) storage backend for use with the Cinder charm.
juju deploy cinder juju deploy cinder-ibm-storwize-svc juju add-relation cinder-ibm-storwize-svc cinder
See config.yaml for details of configuration options.
- (string) SAN protocol to use. Choose between iscsi or fc.
- (string) IP address of SAN controller.
- (string) Username for SAN controller.
- (string) Password for SAN controller. SSH key pair authentication is not supported by the charm at this moment.
- (string) Specifies secondary management IP or hostname to be used if san_ip is invalid or becomes inaccessible.
- (string) Comma separated list of storage system storage pools for volumes.
- (boolean) Whether to use a multipath connection for iSCSI or FC in Cinder volume service. Enabling multipath for VMs is managed by the "use-multipath" option in the nova-compute charm.
- (string) Volume backend name for the backend. The default value is the application name in the Juju model.