This charm deploys the educational pyapp snap application from snapstore.
- using the "layer-snap"
- Using a juju "action" (named: rumble) to interact with the snap application
- Is prepared to also be used with the ELK stack. (https://jujucharms.com/u/omnivector/elk/bundle/)
When you run
juju run-action pyapp-snapped/0 rumble some phony syslog messages will be generated which you can practie
playing with in the ELK stack.
This is a practice charm for deploying charm applications with juju
- (boolean) A short description of the configuration option
- (int) A short description of the configuration option
- (string) HTTP/HTTPS web proxy for Snappy to use when accessing the snap store.
- (string) The address of a Snap Store Proxy to use for snaps e.g. http://snap-proxy.example.com
- (string) How often snapd handles updates for installed snaps. The default (an empty string) is 4x per day. Set to "max" to check once per month based on the charm deployment date. You may also set a custom string as described in the 'refresh.timer' section here: https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/system-options/87
- (string) A short description of the configuration option
- Default Value