WeeChat (Wee Enhanced Environment for Chat) is a fast and light chat
client for many operating systems. Everything can be done with a
keyboard. It is customizable and extensible with plugins/scripts, and
- support of IRC protocol (native)
- support of XMPP/Jabber protocol (with additional script)
- smart hotlist
- horizontal and vertical split
- double charset support (decode/encode)
- FIFO pipe for remote control
- 256 colors support
- incremental text search
- dynamic filtering of buffer content
- scripts manager
- spell checking
- highly customizable and extensible
- and much more!
- misc ›
This charm provides weechat. Add a description here of what the service
itself actually does.
Also remember to check the [icon guidelines] so that your charm looks good
in the Juju GUI.
juju deploy cs:~pirate-charmers/weechat
This will install weechat in a screen session. You can connect to the machine
and connect to the screen as the user 'weechat'.
juju ssh weechat/0 sudo su - weechat screen -R
The charm also provides a reverseproxy relation which can be used with HAProxy.
If related to HAProxy the weechat relay will be available on HAProxy on port 443
URI /weechat. Weechat is setup with a self signed certificate which will be used
for the backend connection. HAProxy should also be configured with TLS.
See charm config options
- (boolean) Enable weechat relay
- (boolean) When set to true, installs the wee_slack script to enable usage of Slack in WeeChat via the native WebSocket API
- (boolean) Encrypt the weechat folder and logs at rest
- (string) Encryption password, must be provided if encryption is enabled
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (boolean) If true use fqdn with the reverse proxy, if false use ip address
- (string) Password for relay, blank to generate one automatically
- (int) Weechat relay port
- (string) Custom config for weechat. One command per line, ex: /server add freenode chat.freenode.net/6697 -ssl -autoconnect