Discourse bundled for juju-k8s deployment
Discourse k8s charm
A juju operator charm for a Kubernetes deployment of Discourse.
This is a k8s charm and can only be deployed to a k8s cloud via juju that has been attached to a k8s cloud.
To deploy this charm, run:
charmcraft build juju deploy discourse.charm
... More to come...
- (string) Cors origin string to use, defaults to '*'
- (string) PostgreSQL database name. Defaults to Juju Application name.
- (string) Comma delimited list of email addresses that should have developer level access
- (string) Discourse image to use
- (boolean) Enable Cross-origin Resource Sharing (CORS) at the application level (required for SSO)
- (string) External hostname this discourse instance should respond to
- (string) Private registry password
- (string) Private registry username
- (string) Redis host name / IP
- (string) Hostname / IP that should be used to send SMTP mail
- (string) Type of smtp authentication to use
- (string) Hostname that email sent by this discourse should appear to come from
- (string) Should discourse verify SSL certs
- (string) Password to use when sending mail via SMTP
- (int) Port to use when connecting to SMTP server
- (string) Username to use when sending mail via SMTP
- (string) The name of the K8s secret to be associated with the ingress resource.