This is Oracle-12c charm.
The ORACLE-12c RAC charm is required for the Cplane controller which is an SDN orchestration system for the CPLANE DVNd OpenStack Neutron Solution. All the information regarding the OVS, tenants and networks are stored in the Oracle Database.
CPLANE's software-only solution automates creation of WAN and LAN network services with a highly intelligent SDN platform. Through advanced discovery, modeling and service orchestration, CPLANE automates not only the low-level infrastructure configuration and management of data center and wide area networks, but also the higher-level, value-add functions such as network virtualization, routing, policy and QoS. CPLANE delivers network services faster and more reliably on existing network infrastructure. Since CPLANE is a software-only solution with no vendor-specific dependencies, it offers the added advantage of providing a path to new network architectures and technologies, and away from vendor lock-in.
For more information see [http://www.cplanenetworks.com/]
This charm requires the deployment of the cplane-controller charm.
The neutron-openvswitch-cplane charm has several core functions:
- Install Oracle
- Configure oracle
- Set a relation with the Cplane controller charm
Instruction for deploying the CPlane openstack bundle is as follows: Note: This bundle will install some components of Openstack as well as CPlane charms.
juju deploy cplane_neutron_ovs_controller_oracle.yaml
- oracle-version: Version of oracle to be installed.
- cp-package-url: URL for cplane packages if from local repo then "http://xx.xx.xx.xx/cplane_metadata.json".
- scan-range: Configures Oracle-12c scan ip ranges if a oracle charm is deployed .
- vip-range: Configures oracle vip ranges overwritten if a oracle charm is deployed.
- **asm-disk-group: Configures ASM storage disks for Oracle RAC.
- oracle-sys-password: Password for Oracle syaytem.
- (string) Storage disk groups for Oracle-12c
- (string) Password for ams snmp
- (string) Password for asm system
- (string) URL for cplane packages if from local repo then "http://xx.xx.xx.xx/cplane_metadata.json"
- (string) Cplane softwares version
- (string) Password to access the database
- (string) Name of the DB service
- (string) Domain name
- (boolean) Create a pritition if not there or wipe the existing partiton
- (string) Openstack version eg. liberty, mitaka, ocata
- (string) Version of oracle to be installed
- (string) Private interface of the Oracle node
- (string) Scan ip range for Oracle-12c RAC
- (string) Scan name for for Oracle-12c
- (int) Numbet of slave units
- (string) Ubuntu release, so that the Oracle rac can point to the proper section for binaries
- (string) Range of VIP addresses for Oacle-12c