Installs Nginx and HAProxy as a highly available web accelerator
with TLS support. Useful for providing local mirrors of HTTP servers
and building content delivery networks (CDN).
Deploy your own content distribution network (CDN).
- add nagios check / monitoring for configurable percentage of backends down
- e.g. 80% critical, 50% warning
- add removal of NRPE checks for sites that no longer exists.
- add unconfigure_nagios() for when NRPE relation is destroyed/removed.
- handle when origin-headers have values with semi-colons.
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) This string is prefixed to the hostname when writing exported nagios config fragments.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) YAML-formatted virtual hosts/sites. e.g. site1.local: backends: - 22.214.171.124:80 - 126.96.36.199:80