This charm can grant select permissions to instances of applications related to it which enable integration with vSphere specific features, such as block storage, object storage, etc.
This charm acts as a proxy to VMware vSphere and provides an interface to provide a set of credentials for a somewhat limited project user to the applications that are related to this charm.
This charm is a component of Charmed Kubernetes. For full information, please visit the official Charmed Kubernetes docs.
- (string) The base64-encoded contents of a JSON file containing vSphere credentials. The credentials must contain the following keys: vsphere_ip, user, password, datacenter, and datastore. This can be used from bundles with 'include-base64://' (see https://docs.jujucharms.com/2.4/en/charms-bundles#setting-charm-configuration-options-in-a-bundle), or from the command-line with 'juju config vsphere credentials="$(base64 /path/to/file)"'. It is strongly recommended that you use 'juju trust' instead, if available.
- (string) vSphere datacenter name. In the vCenter control panel, this can be found at Inventory Lists > Resources > Datacenters.
- (string) Datastore to use for provisioning volumes using storage classes and persistent volume claims. Defaults to 'datastore1'.
- (string) Virtual center VM folder path under the datacenter. Defaults to 'juju-kubernetes'. This value must not be empty.
- (string) Password of a valid vSphere user.
- (string) Path to resource pool under the datacenter.
- (string) Username of a valid vSphere user.
- (string) IP address of the vSphere server.