Deploys Calico as a background service and configures CNI for use with
calico on any principal charm that implements the kubernetes-cni interface.
Calico is a new approach to virtual networking and network security for containers,
VMs, and bare metal services, that provides a rich set of security enforcement
capabilities running on top of a highly scalable and efficient virtual network fabric.
This charm will deploy calico as a background service, and configure CNI for
use with calico, on any principal charm that implements the kubernetes-cni
The calico charm is a subordinate. This charm will require a principal charm
that implements the
kubernetes-cni interface in order to properly deploy.
juju deploy cs:~containers/calico
juju deploy cs:~containers/etcd
juju deploy cs:~containers/kubernetes-master
juju deploy cs:~containers/kubernetes-worker
juju add-relation calico etcd
juju add-relation calico kubernetes-master
juju add-relation calico kubernetes-worker
- (string) APT Key Server
- (string) The image id to use for calico/node.
- (string) The image id to use for calico/kube-controllers.
- (string) The cuda-repo package version to install.
- (string) The pinned version of docker-ce package installed with nvidia-docker.
- (string) Extra options to pass to the docker daemon. e.g. --insecure-registry
- (string) docker runtime to install valid values are "upstream" (docker PPA), "nvidia" (nvidia PPA), "apt" (ubuntu archive), or "auto" (nvidia PPA or ubuntu archive, based on your hardware)
- (boolean) Enable GRUB cgroup overrides cgroup_enable=memory swapaccount=1. WARNING changing this option will reboot the host - use with caution on production services
- (string) URL to use for HTTP_PROXY to be used by Docker. Useful in egress-filtered environments where a proxy is the only option for accessing the registry to pull images.
- (string) URL to use for HTTPS_PROXY to be used by Docker. Useful in egress-filtered environments where a proxy is the only option for accessing the registry to pull images.
- (boolean) Toggle installation from ubuntu archive vs the docker PPA (DEPRECATED; please use docker_runtime instead)
- (boolean) Enable IP tunneling
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (boolean) NAT outgoing traffic
- (string) Comma-separated list of destinations (either domain names or IP addresses) which should be accessed directly, rather than through the proxy defined in http_proxy or https_proxy. Must be less than 2023 characters long.
- (string) The pinned version of nvidia-container-runtime package.
- (string) The pinned version of nvidia-docker2 package.