This charm can grant select permissions to instances of applications related to it which enable integration with AWS specific features, such as ELB, EBS, etc.
This charm acts as a proxy to AWS and provides an interface to apply a certain set of changes via IAM roles, profiles, and tags to the instances of the applications that are related to this charm.
This charm can also act as a proxy to some AWS cloud services, such as RDS MySQL.
This charm is a component of Charmed Kubernetes. For full information, please visit the official Charmed Kubernetes docs.
- (string) An IAM access key. It is strongly recommended that you use 'juju trust' instead, if available.
- (string) The base64-encoded contents of an AWS credentials file, which must include both 'aws_access_key_id' and 'aws_secret_access_key' fields. This can be used from bundles with 'include-base64://' (see https://jujucharms.com/docs/stable/charms-bundles#setting-charm-configurations-options-in-a-bundle), or from the command-line with 'juju config aws credentials="$(base64 /path/to/file)"'. It is strongly recommended that you use 'juju trust' instead, if available. This will take precedence over the 'access-key' / 'secret-key' config options.
- (string) Instance class to use for RDS MySQL databases.
- (int) Port to use for RDS MySQL databases.
- (int) Amount of storage (in GiB) to allocate for RDS MySQL databases.
- (string) An IAM secret key. It is strongly recommended that you use 'juju trust' instead, if available.
- (string) DEPRECATED. Use snap-http-proxy and snap-https-proxy model configuration settings. HTTP/HTTPS web proxy for Snappy to use when accessing the snap store.
- (string) DEPRECATED. Use snap-store-proxy model configuration setting. The address of a Snap Store Proxy to use for snaps e.g. http://snap-proxy.example.com
- (string) How often snapd handles updates for installed snaps. The default (an empty string) is 4x per day. Set to "max" to check once per month based on the charm deployment date. You may also set a custom string as described in the 'refresh.timer' section here: https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/system-options/87