A painless self-hosted Git service.
Juju reactive charm layer for Gogs
In this directory:
$ charm build
Gogs needs a PostgreSQL database.
$ juju deploy cs:~cmars/gogs $ juju deploy postgresql $ juju add-relation gogs postgresql:db
Browse to port 3000 on the gogs workload.
HTTP reverse proxying is also supported, and recommended for TLS termination.
$ juju deploy haproxy $ juju add-relation gogs haproxy $ juju expose haproxy
Then configure the gogs public host name.
$ juju set-config gogs host=https://git.shlub.com
Copyright 2016 Cmars Technologies, LLC.
The copyright file contains the software license for this charm.
Refer the Gogs website for more information on the software installed by this charm.
Email: charmed at cmars.tech IRC: cmars on FreeNode
- (boolean) Force every new repository to be private
- (string) External host name
- (int) HTTP port for web application
- (string) Either "dev", "prod" or "test"
- (int) SSH port for git repository access
- (string) App name that shows up on every page title
- Go Git Service