Installs sabnzbd with relations for registering downloaders and notifications
- misc ›
This charm provides Sabnzbd. Sabnzbd is a program to download binary
files from Usenet servers.
juju deploy cs:~chris.sanders/sabnzbd
This charm implements
* interface:reverseproxy intended for use with the
HAProxy Charm. This should be used if remote access is required
to enable TLS encryption.
* interface:usenetdownloader intended for use
with the Couchpotato Charm, and Sonarr Charm.
Known Limitations and Issues
This charm is under development, several other use cases/features are still under
consideration. Merge requests are certainly appreciated, some examples of
current limitations include.
- Scale out usage is not intended, I'm not even sure what use it would be.
- Unit/Functional testing is not yet implemented
You will most likely want to use a bundle to set options during deployment.
See the full list of configuration options below. This will detail some of the
options that are worth highlighting.
- restore-config: Combined with a resource allows restoring a previous
configuration. Advanced users can use this to migrate from non-charmed
sabnzbd. The .sabnzbd folder need to be provided in a tar file and attached
as the resource sabconfig.
- backup-*: The backup options will create a tar file compatible with the above
- proxy-*: The proxy settings allow configuration of the reverseproxy interface
that will be registered during relation.
- hostname will allow you to customize the hostname, be aware that
doing this can cause multiple hosts to have the same hostname if you scale
out the number of units. Setting hostname to "$UNIT" will set the hostname to
the juju unit id. Note scaling out is not supported, tested, or useful.
Upstream Project Information
- Code: https://github.com/chris-sanders/layer-sabnzbd
- Bug tracking: https://github.com/chris-sanders/layer-sabnzbd/issues
- Contact information: email@example.com
- (int) Number of backups to keep
- (string) Interval to create backup, takes a cron compatible string
- (string) Location to store backups
- (string) The host name to set
- (boolean) Trigger DHCP renew after hostname change
- (int) Port for binding sab daemon
- (string) Subdomain to request from reverse proxy
- (string) The name of the backend this charm will use, this should be unique for deployment/reverseproxy. Sabnzbd is not designed to be run in HA with multiple units grouped
- (int) Port to request for reverse proxy access
- (string) Urlbase for revrse proxy, must start with a "/"
- (boolean) Restore a previous configuration from resource
- (string) The user to install sabnzbd under