This charm implements the interface reverseproxy so that charms that do not support the interface can be related
without modifying the original charm.
- misc ›
This charm implements the requires side of the reverseproxy interface. This
allows you to request and configure a reverseproxy on a machine that doesn't
implemnt the interface.
juju deploy cs:~chris.sanders/reverseproxy --to 1 juju add-relation reverseproxy haproxy
In the above example this charm is deployed to machine 1 and a relation is
added to the haproxy charm.
See configuration options below.
Upstream Project Name
- Code: https://github.com/chris-sanders/layer-reverseproxy
- Bug tracking: https://github.com/chris-sanders/layer-reverseproxy/issues
- Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (boolean) Restrict the backend to private subnets
- (int) The external port the provider will listen on
- (string) Optional group id setting from reverseproxy interface
- (string) The host name to set
- (boolean) Trigger DHCP renew after hostname change
- (int) The internal port on the host to redirect to
- (string) Use of http or tcp for reverseproxy
- (boolean) Set Forward-For and Forward-Proto headers
- (boolean) Remove urlbase on redirect
- (boolean) Connect via SSL regardless of port
- (boolean) Check SSL certs (no self signed)
- (string) Subdomain for redirect in http mode
- (string) Url for redirect in http mode, must include leading /