Couchpotato Server installation for relation to sabnzbd charm
- misc ›
This charm provides CouchPotato. CouchPotato is an automatic NZB
downloader for movies written in python.
juju deploy cs:~chris.sanders/couchpotato
This charm implements
* interface:reverseproxy intended for use with the
HAProxy Charm. This should be used if remote access is required
to enable TLS encryption.
* interface:usenetdownloader intended for use
with the Sabnzbd Charm. A downloader is required for
downloading and unpacking NZBs.
Known Limitations and Issues
This charm is under development, several other usecases/features are still under
consideration. Merge requests are certinaly appreciated, some examples of
current limitations include.
- Scale out usage is not intended, I'm not even sure what use it would be.
- Unit/Functional testing is not yet implemented
You will most likely want to use a bundle to set options during deployment.
See the full list of configuration options below. This will detail some of the
options that are worth highlighting.
- restore-config: Combined with a resource allows restoring a previous
configuration. Advanced users can use this to migrate from non-charmed
couchpotato. The settings.conf and database folder need to be provided in a
- backup-*: The backup options will create a tar file compatible with the above
- proxy-*: The proxy settings allow configuration of the reverseproxy interface
that will be registered during relation.
- hostname will allow you to customize the hostname, be aware that
doing this can cause multiple hosts to have the same hostname if you scale
out the number of units. Setting hostname to "$UNIT" will set the hostname to
the juju unit id. Note scaling out is not supported, tested, or useful.
Upstream Project Information
- Code: https://github.com/chris-sanders/layer-couchpotato
- Bug tracking: https://github.com/chris-sanders/layer-couchpotato/issues
- Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (int) Number of backups to keep
- (string) Interval to create backup, takes a cron compatible string
- (string) Location to store backups
- (string) The user account to install couchpotato as
- (string) The host name to set
- (boolean) Trigger DHCP renew after hostname change
- (int) Port that couchpotato listens to
- (string) Subdomain to request from reverse proxy
- (string) The name of the backend this charm will use, this should be unique for deployment/reverseproxy. Couchpotato is not designed to be run in HA with multiple units grouped
- (int) Port to request for reverse proxy access
- (string) Urlbase for revrse proxy, must start with a "/"
- (boolean) Restore configuration from backup resource