Mounts an NFS share from a non-Juju share onto a unit
- misc ›
This charm is built to connect a Juju charm to a non-Juju NFS server
juju deploy ubuntu juju deploy remote-nfs --config "nfs-server=my.nfs.server" --config "nfs-target=/nfs/share/path" --config "local-target=/local/share/path" juju add-relation ubuntu remote-nfs
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) Where to mount the NFS path on the local unit
- (string) What mount options should be used for the share
- (string) The remote NFS server's IP address/hostname
- (string) The path on the remote NFS server
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".