alternative (better) logstash frontend
- applications ›
This charm provides kibana from (http://kibana.org/).
Kibana is a search frontend for logstash.
It should be basically the same as the kibana charm, but using Apache
instead of nginx and with access restricted by an OpenID check.
Using This Charm
using this charm :
juju deploy kibana juju expose kibana
not much use on its own ... you'll probably want the full stack
juju deploy elasticsearch juju deploy logstash-indexer juju add-relation logstash-indexer elasticsearch:cluster juju deploy kibana juju add-relation kibana elasticsearch:rest juju expose kibana
browse to http://ip-address to begin searching.
supports multiple ES servers in cluster. This should help with balancing the load on ES and dealing with failure.
see logstash-indexer charm's README.md file for usage examples.
- (string) A list of Launchpad teams allowed to access Kibana
- (string) URL to download the source for kibana
- (string) the md5sum of the kibana_source
- (string) the name of the directory the tar.gz will unpack to
- (string) Email address of the Apache server admin