The scheduler is the primary component of Zuul. The scheduler is not a scalable component; one, and only one, scheduler must be running at all times for Zuul to be operational. It receives events from any connections to remote systems which have been configured, enqueues items into pipelines, distributes jobs to executors, and reports results.
- app-server ›
Zuul is a CI application developed by the OpenInfra Foudation.
- (string) Connections are an array of dictionaries in YAML format that configure Zuul connections. An example is: . - name: github driver: github arguments: app_id: string
- (string) This integer is the maximum number of megabytes that any one job is allowed to consume on disk while it is running. If a job’s scratch space has more than this much space consumed, it will be aborted. Set to -1 to disable the limit.
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) The git email to merge changes as
- (string) The git username to merge changes as
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) An SSH key that will be setup for the Zuul service to use at /var/lib/zuul/.ssh/id_rsa, the default that Zuul expects. This key will also be configured for nodepool authentication so should be added as a named keypair to your openstack with a name matching your nodepool configuration (defaults to 'nodepool').
- (string) URL to a file that contains a Zuul tenant-config. An example, using OpenDev's config, would be: https://github.com/openstack/project-config/raw/master/zuul/main.yaml
- (string) zuul_config is rendered directly into /etc/zuul/main.yaml and is used to configure what Zuul does. . An example of what your config may look like: . - tenant: name: tenant max-nodes-per-job: 1 report-build-page: true source: opendev: untrusted-projects: - zuul/zuul-jobs
- - tenant: name: tenant max-nodes-per-job: 1 report-build-page: true source: opendev: untrusted-projects: - zuul/zuul-jobs