Gerrit is a free, web-based team code collaboration tool. Software
developers in a team can review each other's modifications on their
source code using a Web browser and approve or reject those changes.
It integrates closely with Git, a distributed version control system.
Software & terms:
This charm provides Gerrit, an online software development collaboration tool.
- (string) Contact email for Let's Encrypt
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) Fully-Qualified Domain Name of server to register
- (string) Location for the Gerrit installation
- (string) listen address
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (int) NGINX listen port
- (string) SMTP from address for Gerrit
- (string) SMTP host for Gerrit
- (string) SMTP password for Gerrit
- (int) SMTP port for Gerrit
- (string) SMTP username for Gerrit