This charm configures the necessary settings for other MidoNet charms to know where should they be retrieving which version of the packages. In this case, it configures the Upstream Open Source Software providers.
Midokura Enterprise MidoNet repository
This charm provides mem-repository settings required for deploying Midokura's Enterprise MidoNet services and their OpenStack integration.
It also installs puppet and the midonet-midonet module for it, that is used by the midonet charms for both installation and configuring.
juju deploy mem-repository juju set mem-repository user=my\_username juju set mem-repository password=my\_pass
juju-charms at https://slack.midonet.org
- (string) Unless instructed by Midokura's support, use *stable* here.
- (string) latest|some_release Which OpenStack release is the target for the OpenStack specific components. E.g.: juno
- (string) The password for the configured user to access the MEM repositories.
- (string) The username to access the MEM repositories.
- (string) The Midokura Enterprise Midonet version to use for the related services.