MidoNet Manager provides a single pane of glass view of all the bridges, routers, tenants, tunnel zones being managed by MidoNet and the agents. Performing inter-tenant maintenance and making changes to the routing tables can be done easily with the intuitive user interface
Copyright (c) 2015 Midokura SARL, All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
This charm installs the Midonet Enterprise Manager which is a web frontend to interact and peek at the state of your MidoNet deployment.
The web frontend is a rich client side application and is served by nginx. It reverse-proxies access to the services it needs to operate to comply with the same origin policy. Those services are: - keystone - midonet-api - neutron
It is possible and advised to make usage of the ssl configuration possibilities by giving urls where the ssl certificate and key can be retrieved.
The Manager won't be functional until it has joined relations with the services aforementioned.
Write a config file like so:
mem-manager: server-name: example.domain.com ssl-certificate-url: http://path_to_my_internal_server/server.crt ssl-certificate-key-url: http://path_to_my_internal_server/server.key ssl_only: true
And then deploy:
juju deploy --config myconfig.yaml mem-manager juju add-relation mem-manager mem-repository juju add-relation mem-manager zookeeper juju add-relation mem-manager keystone juju add-relation mem-manager midonet-api
- (string) Default network interface on which HA cluster will bind to communication with the other members of the HA Cluster.
- (int) Default multicast port number that will be used to communicate between HA Cluster nodes.
- (string) The Midokura Enterprise MidoNet password credentials to access the repository.
- (string) The Midokura Enterprise MidoNet username credentials to access the repository.
- (string) 'mem-1.8', 'mem-1.9', NOTE: updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of MidoNet (do not change between MEM and MidoNet) will trigger a software upgrade.
- (string) Repository from which to install. May be one of the following: distro (default), ppa:somecustom/ppa, a deb url sources entry, or a supported Cloud Archive release pocket. Supported Cloud Archive sources include: cloud:<series>-<openstack-release> cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/updates cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/staging cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/proposed For series=Trusty we support cloud archives for openstack-release: * juno * kilo * ... NOTE: updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of OpenStack will trigger a software upgrade. NOTE: when openstack-origin-git is specified, openstack specific packages will be installed from source rather than from the openstack-origin repository.
- (string) The name that this webapp will be served under(The ssl certificate should be for this name). For instance, 'manager.example.com'. If not set, it will use the unit public ip (vip when clustered).
- (string) url to the ssl key to serve mem-manager with. If not provided, the charm will generate a key and a self signed certificate.
- (string) url to the ssl certificate to serve mem-manager with. If not provided, the charm will generate a key and a self signed certificate.
- (string) Virtual IPv4 to use to front API services in HA configuration.
- (int) Default CIDR netmask to use for HA vip when it cannot be automatically determined.
- (string) Default network interface to use for HA vip when it cannot be automatically determined.