CephDash is a dashboard that goes along with the ceph-collector
- monitoring ›
CephDash is a monitoring dashboard for Ceph
How to deploy:
juju deploy cs:~canonical-storage/ceph-dash juju deploy cs:~canonical-storage/ceph-collector juju add-relation ceph-collector ceph-mon juju add-relation ceph-collector ceph-osd juju add-relation influxdb ceph-collector juju add-relation influxdb ceph-dash
The repository must be configured to point to the private PPA with credentials like:
juju set-config ceph-dash 'repository=deb https://username:firstname.lastname@example.org/canonical-storage/admin-ceph/ubuntu trusty main'
Look for cholcombe or icey on #juju on irc.freenode.com
- (string) GPG key for the admin-ceph repository
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) Private repository path, format is `deb https://username:email@example.com/canonical-storage/admin-ceph/ubuntu trusty main`