Deploys a web application using the restish, pyramid, or django frameworks
- app-servers ›
CI Airline wsgi-app charm.
make juju deploy --repository=$(readlink -f $(pwd)/../..) local:wsgi-app
Andy Doan email@example.com
- (boolean) Whether or not the user should have administration rights.
- (string) The user to log into the rabbitMQ server.
- (string) The vhost in the rabbitMQ server.
- (string) A list of code deployment URLs to keep around. Any versions found locally not in this list will be removed.
- (string) Allow a command to be run periodically by cron. This can be specified as a relative path to the root directory of your tarball.
- (string) Cron-format schedule interval to run the command (m h dom mon dow)
- 0 0 * * *
- (string) A URL to a tarball of the code
- (string) Optional command to run after charm install/upgrade to handle database migrations. This can be specified as a relative path to the root directory of your your tarball.
- (string) Space seperated extra host names and IPs to be added to allowed_hosts.
- (string) Which framework to use 'restish', 'pyramid', or 'django'
- (string) External hostname for your service, to be added to allowed_hosts.
- (string) YAML list of GPG keys for installation sources, as a string. For apt repository URLs, use the public key ID used to verify package signatures. For other sources such as PPA, use empty string. This list must have the same number of elements as install_sources, even if the key items are all empty string. An example to go with the above for install_sources: install_keys: | - "" - ""
- (string) The root directory the service will be installed in
- (string) YAML list of additional installation sources, as a string. The number of install_sources must match the number of install_keys. For example: install_sources: | - ppa:project1/ppa - ppa:project2/ppa
- (string) relative path of a URL that reports the health status of this service
- (string) The logging level.
- (string) The parameters to pass to the nrpe plugin check_health.
- (string) The parameters to pass to the nrpe plugin check_http.
- (string) Used by the nrpe-external-master subordinate charm. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-postgresql-0 If you\'re running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) Packages required for this service
- python-webtest python-mock python-jinja2
- (int) Port the application will be listening.
- (string) PYTHONPATH specification for the service. Can include paths relative to local bzr directory
- (string) base64 encoded string to hold configuration information for the unit. The contents will be written to a file named <install_root>/<unit>/unit_config where <unit> is the location the branch is extracted to.
- (string) Switch worker process to run as this group. A valid group id (as an int) or the name.
- (string) Switch worker processes to run as this user. User id (as an int) or the name.