Deploys the lander service
- misc ›
- (string) The user to log into the rabbitMQ server.
- (string) The vhost in the rabbitMQ server.
- (string) A list of code deployment URLs to keep around. Any versions found locally not in this list will be removed.
- (string) A URL to a tarball of the code
- (string) The group to run the lander under
- (string) YAML list of GPG keys for installation sources, as a string. For apt repository URLs, use the public key ID used to verify package signatures. For other sources such as PPA, use null. This list must have the same number of elements as install_sources, even if the key items are all empty string. An example to go with the above for install_sources: install_keys: | - null - null - "a1b2c3d4"
- (string) The root directory the service will be installed in
- (string) YAML list of additional installation sources, as a string. The number of install_sources must match the number of install_keys. For example: install_sources: | - "ppa:project1/ppa" - "cloud:precise-proposed/folsom" - "http://example.com/repo precise main"
- (string) The worker script to run as a service. Can include paths relative to local bzr directory
- (string) List of extra packages to add (' ' separated).
- (string) base64 encoded string to hold configuration information for the unit. The contents will be written to a file named <install_root>/<unit>/unit_config where <unit> is the location the branch is extracted to.
- (string) The username to run the lander under