Provides juju with lxc containers for deploying services
- (string) The juju secret key. If unspecified, one will be generated.
- (boolean) If true, install squid-deb-proxy for caching package installations inside the lxc containers.
- (string) The Ubuntu series to use for charms.
- (string) YAML list of GPG keys for installation sources, as a string. For apt repository URLs, use the public key ID used to verify package signatures. For other sources such as PPA, use empty string. This list must have the same number of elements as install_sources, even if the key items are all empty string. An example to go with the above for install_sources: install_keys: | - '' - ''
- - "C8068B11"
- (string) YAML list of pin-priorities for installation sources, as a string. Leave empty to not specify a pin priority. This list must have the same number of elements as install_sources, even if the pin values are all empty strings. The pin priority is used to override the default priority that apt assigns to an installation source. This can be used to ensure that packages from the specified PPA are installed regardless of what versions may exist in othe sources. An example to go with the above for install_sources: install_pin_priorities: | - '' - '1001'
- - "1001"
- (string) YAML list of additional installation sources, as a string. The number of install_sources must match the number of install_keys. For example: install_sources: | - ppa:project1/ppa - ppa:project2/ppa
- - ppa:juju/stable
- (int) If nonzero, use this amount of memory in GB to host btrfs on /var/lib/lxc.
- (string) Block device for attached volumes as seen by the VM, will be "scanned" for an unused device when "volume" is valid for the unit.
- (boolean) If false, try to find an attached volume to format as btrfs and use for LXC container storage.
- (string) A volume (vol-0000010) to attach and use for btrfs-mounted LXC container storage. If unset, LXC containers will live on the ephemeral filesystem.