Jenkins is a Continous Integration server supporting
flexible continous integration and deployment methodologies
This charm provides support for remote jenkins slaves connected to an
existing jenkins master.
- applications ›
This charm provisions a Jenkins slave to connect to a Jenkins master.
This is the companion to the Jenkins charm.
To deploy a Jenkins slave you will also need to deploy the jenkins master
charm. This can be done as follows:
juju deploy jenkins juju deploy -n 5 jenkins-slave juju add-relation jenkins jenkins-slave
There are cases where you want to provision a specific machine that
provides specific resources for tests, such as CPU architecture or
network access. You can deploy the extra slave like this:
juju add-machine <special-machine-private-ip> juju deploy --to <special-mabine-number> jenkins-slave ppc-slave
See the Jenkins charm for more details.
- (string) Jenkins labels to associate with jenkins slave node
- (string) Email to configure for bzr launchpad access.
- (string) User to configure for bzr launchpad access.
- (string) Jenkins master url
- (string) Slave name on jenkins master to associate with node
- (string) Tooling to deploy on jenkins slave node
- git gcc make bzr