Prometheus exporter for machine metrics, written in Go with pluggable metric collectors.
- monitoring ›
Please note that this charm is no longer being maintained.
You should strongly consider using telegraf charm.
- (string) YAML list of GPG keys for installation sources, as a string. For apt repository URLs, use the public key ID used to verify package signatures. For other sources such as PPA, use empty string. This list must have the same number of elements as install_sources, even if the key items are all empty string. An example to go with the above for install_sources: install_keys: | - "ABC" - ""
- (string) YAML list of additional installation sources, as a string. The number of install_sources must match the number of install_keys. For example: install_sources: | - ppa:project1/ppa - ppa:project2/ppa
- [ "ppa:canonical-bootstack/prometheus" ]
- (int) Prometheus node_exporter listening port
- (string) Directory to read text files with metrics from.