Deploys Expeto EPIC LTE EPC network fabric in Docker continers using Juju.
This charm provides the EPIC PaaS for LTE services.
Evoled Packet Core (EPC) for LTE wireless services are deployed using containers with this charm.
This charm is deployed using either the juju gui or cli :
juju deploy cs:~brianlbaird/trusty/qslice
Scale out Usage
This charm is deployed using Docker. The qslice unit will require Expeto's proxy aware partition for scale out of LTE traffic.
Known Limitations and Issues
Configuration options include:
Docker Registry user name
Docker Registry password
DOcker Registry email (depricated)
Further information can be found at : http://www.expeto.io
Upstream Project Name
- (string) Docker distribution email
- (string) Docker distribution password
- (string) Docker distribution username
- (boolean) Enable GRUB cgroup overrides cgroup_enable=memory swapaccount=1. WARNING changing this option will reboot the host - use with caution on production services
- (string) URL to use for HTTP_PROXY to be used by Docker. Only useful in closed environments where a proxy is the only option for routing to the registry to pull images
- (string) URL to use for HTTPS_PROXY to be used by Docker. Only useful in closed environments where a proxy is the only option for routing to the registry to pull images