Postfix is the default mail transport agent on Ubuntu.
This charm implements a mail relay for cloud instances.
- network ›
This Postfix charm implements a naive mail relay for cloud instances. It is
expected that it will be used as a simple transport to a more intelligent
This is a reactive rewrite of ~paulgear/trusty/postfix-relay-0 which is based
on the postfix charm by:
- Menno Smits firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Mueller email@example.com
- Horacio Duran firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Weldon email@example.com
BootStack Charmers firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide juju actions to
- add/remove/list postconf entries?
- add/remove/list aliases
- remove/list entries in the mail queue?
- (boolean) Disable the SMTP VRFY command. This isn't usually useful for relays.
- (string) A list of domain:newdomain pairs to rewrite. Primarily used for allowing hosts with locally-resolvable domain names to send mail which appears to be from a real domain. Addresses in these domains will be rewritten from email@example.com to user+host@newdomain.
- (string) The external hostname by which this mail relay is known. This value must be changed for the charm to be useful.
- (string) A comma-separated list of networks for which this relay will allow sending mail.
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) An upstream mail relay, sometimes called "smart host". Enclose it in square brackets to skip MX lookup.
- (string) Password to auth against remote mail server using smtp_auth_username. Requires smtp_auth_username to take effect.
- (string) Username to auth against remote mail server. Requires smtp_auth_password to take effect.
- (boolean) Require that a remote SMTP client sends HELO or EHLO before commencing a MAIL transaction.
- (string) Optional restrictions which the Postfix SMTP server applies in the context of a client RCPT TO command.
- permit_mynetworks, reject_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_unknown_recipient_domain, reject_unauth_pipelining
- (string) Base64-encoded SSL CA to use with the upstream relay host. If set postfix will assume the upstream host is using TLS and configure itself accordingly.