Keystone is an OpenStack project that provides Identity, Token, Catalog and
Policy services for use specifically by projects in the OpenStack family. It
implements OpenStack’s Identity API.
- misc ›
This charm provides Keystone, the Openstack identity service. It's target
platform is Ubuntu Precise + Openstack Essex. This has not been tested
using Oneiric + Diablo.
It provides three interfaces.
- identity-service: Openstack API endpoints request an entry in the Keystone service catalog + endpoint template catalog. When a relation is established, Keystone receives: service name, region, public_url, admin_url and internal_url. It first checks that the requested service is listed as a supported service. This list should stay updated to support current Openstack core services. If the services is supported, a entry in the service catalog is created, an endpoint template is created and a admin token is generated. The other end of the relation recieves the token as well as info on which ports Keystone is listening. - keystone-service: This is currently only used by Horizon/dashboard as its interaction with Keystone is different from other Openstack API servicies. That is, Horizon requests a Keystone role and token exists. During a relation, Horizon requests its configured default role and Keystone responds with a token and the auth + admin ports on which Keystone is listening. - identity-admin: Charms use this relation to obtain the credentials for the admin user. This is intended for charms that automatically provision users, tenants, etc. or that otherwise automate using the Openstack cluster deployment.
Keystone requires a database. By default, a local sqlite database is used.
The charm supports relations to a shared-db via mysql-shared interface. When
a new data store is configured, the charm ensures the minimum administrator
credentials exist (as configured via charm configuration)
VIP is only required if you plan on multi-unit clusterming. The VIP becomes a highly-available API endpoint.
- (string) Admin password. To be used *for testing only*. Randomly generated by default.
- (int) Port the bind the Admin API server to
- (string) Admin role to be associated with admin and service users
- (string) Admin token. If set, this token will be used for all services instead of being generated per service.
- (string) Default admin user to create and manage
- (string) Keystone assignment backend, valid options are sql,ldap,kvs
- (string) Location of keystone configuration file
- (string) Database name
- (string) Database username
- (string) Enable verbose logging
- (string) Enable PKI token signing (Grizzly and beyond)
- (string) Default network interface on which HA cluster will bind to communication with the other members of the HA Cluster.
- (int) Default multicast port number that will be used to communicate between HA Cluster nodes.
- (string) Manage SSL certificates for all service endpoints.
- (string) Keystone identity backend, valid options are：sql,ldap,kvs,pam
- (string) Role that allows admin operations (access to all operations)
- (string) Role that allows acting as service admin
- (string) comma sperated options for ldap configuration
- (string) Password of the ldap identity server
- (boolean) Ldap identity server backend readonly to keystone
- (string) Ldap server address for keystone identity backend
- (string) Ldap server suffix to be used by keystone
- (string) Username of the ldap identity server
- (string) Log level (WARNING, INFO, DEBUG, ERROR)
- (string) Repository from which to install. May be one of the following: distro (default), ppa:somecustom/ppa, a deb url sources entry, or a supported Cloud Archive release pocket. Supported Cloud Archive sources include: cloud:precise-folsom, cloud:precise-folsom/updates, cloud:precise-folsom/staging, cloud:precise-folsom/proposed. Note that updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of OpenStack will trigger a software upgrade.
- (string) The IP address and netmask of the OpenStack Admin network (e.g., 192.168.0.0/24) . This network will be used for admin endpoints.
- (string) The IP address and netmask of the OpenStack Internal network (e.g., 192.168.0.0/24) . This network will be used for internal endpoints.
- (string) The IP address and netmask of the OpenStack Public network (e.g., 192.168.0.0/24) . This network will be used for public endpoints.
- (boolean) If True enables IPv6 support. The charm will expect network interfaces to be configured with an IPv6 address. If set to False (default) IPv4 is expected. . NOTE: these charms do not currently support IPv6 privacy extension. In order for this charm to function correctly, the privacy extension must be disabled and a non-temporary address must be configured/available on your network interface.
- (string) OpenStack Region(s) - separate multiple regions with single space
- (int) Port the bind the API server to
- (string) Name of tenant to associate service credentials.
- (string) SSL CA to use with the certificate and key provided - this is only required if you are providing a privately signed ssl_cert and ssl_key.
- (string) SSL certificate to install and use for API ports. Setting this value and ssl_key will enable reverse proxying, point Keystone's entry in the Keystone catalog to use https, and override any certficiate and key issued by Keystone (if it is configured to do so).
- (string) SSL key to use with certificate specified as ssl_cert.
- (string) Expiration date of generated admin tokens
- (string) Use SSL for Keystone itself. Set to 'yes' to enable it.
- (boolean) By default, all services will log into their corresponding log files. Setting this to True will force all services to log to the syslog.
- (string) Enable debug logging
- (string) Virtual IP(s) to use to front API services in HA configuration. . If multiple networks are being used, a VIP should be provided for each network, separated by spaces.
- (int) The CPU core multiplier to use when configuring worker processes for Keystone. By default, the number of workers for each daemon is set to twice the number of CPU cores a service unit has.