This charm provides a templated bind resolver, configured as a forwarder
- misc ›
This charm installs a unit that serves as a dns resolver for clients.
Typical deployment would be alongside openvpn-server to provide a VPN
gateway that can act as a local DNS server to remote clients.
Install this charm:
juju deploy cs:~bind-resolver-charmers/bind-resolver
- (string) list of allowed networks, with trailing semicolons" e.g., "10.172.0.0/16; 10.10.0.0/18;"
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) list of forwarders, with trailing semicolons: e.g., "18.104.22.168; 10.1.1.1;"
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".