Tools for collecting work items from blueprints, bugs, and wiki pages, and generate burndown charts and per-blueprint/per-assignee reports.
for instructions and
for the generated report and database for Canonical teams' Ubuntu work.
This charm deploys a private or optionally public launchpad workitems tracker.
The tracker consists of 2 parts. A script to collect data from launchpad, another script which generates HTML reports based on this.
You'll need the service configuration for the subordinate charm, labled below as bot.yaml.
You'll also need the apache vhost config lableed as website.yaml below.
juju deploy --config website.yaml cs:~canonical-marshall/quantal/apache2 web-cdo-tracker juju deploy --config bot.yaml cs:~hazmat/quantal/workitems-tracker juju add-relation workitems-tracker web-cdo-tracker
- (string) Branch to checkout for WI tracker code (default trunk).
- (string) Pull configs from this branch.
- (string) This string will be stored as the content of the credentials file used for the collect script. This allows you to run collect on your local machine to get credentials and then copy the content into the charm so it works without logging in.
- (string) Which hours of the day to run. Passed to cron, so */2 would mean every 2
- (string) login to access private branches.
- (string) b64encoded contents of id_rsa private key - obviously keep this safe!
- (string) What minute to run collect and generate. Passed to cron, so */15 would mean every 15
- (string) Project/Distro to use to determine _devfocus_. Ignored if _devfocus_ is not in use.
- (int) Once per day, we need to refresh the milestone list and team memberships. Only 0 thru 23 make sense here.
- (string) User to run scripts as and to own docroot
- (string) Branch to a theme that should be installed.