anope is a portable, secure set of open source, modular IRC
services, designed to run on many IRC server implementations.
- app-servers ›
Anope (www.anope.org) is a set of IRC Services designed for flexibility
and ease of use.
See http://www.anope.org for more detail.
To deploy this charm you will need at a minimum: a cloud environment,
working Juju installation and a successful bootstrap. Once bootstrapped,
deploy the inspircd and anope charms:
juju deploy inspircd juju deploy anope
juju add-relation anope inspircd
Finally, expose the service:
juju expose inspircd
Known Limitations and Issues
LaMont Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
- (int) The maximum number of entries on a channel's access list.
- (string) length of time before a channel registration expires.
- (string) The length of time ChanServ stays in a channel after kicking a user from a channel they are not permitted to be in. This only occurs when the user is the only one in the channel.
- (int) The maximum number of channels to be returned for a ChanServ LIST command.
- (int) maximum number of channels that can be registred to a single nickname.
- (string) modes to lock on channel registration
- (int) The maximum length of the reason field for user commands such as chanserv/kick
- (string) The delay between checks for expired seen entries.
- (string) The time to keep seen entries in the seen database.
- (string) The length of time before a suspended channel expires.
- (string) A dummy option to allow triggering config-changed
- (boolean) define the opertypes in the example config: Helper, Services Operator, Services Administrator, Services Root
- (string) server comment we are using for IRC network. Prefix with (H) to hide.
- Anope IRC services
- (boolean) enables superadmin mode
- (int) The number of days to keep logfiles, only useful if you are logging to a file. Set to 0 to never delete old logfiles.
- (string) A space separated list of modules to use: botserv chanserv global hostserv memoserv nickserv operserv chanstats
- botserv chanserv global hostserv memoserv nickserv operserv
- (string) Default message of the day
- You are talking to Anope (services)
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. servicegroup for our checks.
- (string) The length of time before a nick's registration expires.
- (string) The length of time NickServ's kill waits before forcing users off of protected nicknames.
- (string) The length of time NickServ's killquick waits before forcing users off of protected nicknames.
- (int) The limit to how many registered nicks can use the same e-mail address. 0 for no limit.
- (string) oper blocks of the form "[[user, passwd, host, type, vhost], [user, passwd, host, type, vhost], ...]"
- (string) The default expiration times for AKILL
- (string) The default expiration times for CHANKILL
- (string) The default expiration times for SNLINE
- (string) The default expiration times for SQLINE
- (string) A list of [name, inherits, commands, privs] opertype entries.
- (string) repository for apt-add-repository, if non-empty
- (string) our password for the ircd to use to talk to us
- (string) A list of [IP, port] port for peering: e.g. '[["0.0.0.0", 7777]]'. The first one is provided to any IRC server relations
- (string) server ID (if required)
- (string) value for services.host define