Charm to governor a deployment of Anbox Cloud
- misc ›
Anbox Cloud - Governor
Anbox Cloud offers a software stack that runs Android applications in any cloud enabling high-performance streaming of graphics to desktop and mobile client devices.
At its heart, it uses lightweight container technology instead of full virtual machines to achieve higher density and better performance per host while ensuring security and isolation of each container. Depending on the target platform, payload, and desired application performance (e.g. frame rate), more than 100 containers can be run on a single machine.
For containerization of Android, Anbox Cloud uses the well established and secure container hypervisor LXD. LXD is secure by design, scales to a large number of containers and provides advanced resource management for hosted containers.
Also have a look at the official Anbox Cloud website for more information.
NOTE: Anbox Cloud is a paid offering. You will need a Ubuntu Advantage subscription for this charm to work. You can learn more at https://anbox-cloud.io
WARNING: The Ubuntu Advantage for Infrastructure token every user gets for free for personal use does *NOT work and will result in a failed deployment! You need to use a valid *Ubuntu Advantage for Applications** token to be able to deploy successfully.
Anbox Cloud Governor
The Anbox Stream Governor is a special type of charm which responsibility is to governor an Anbox Cloud deployment.
$ juju deploy cs:~anbox-charmers/anbox-cloud-governor $ juju config anbox-cloud-governor ua_token=<your UA token>
For more information about Anbox Cloud, visit the official documentation on https://anbox-cloud.io
- (string) YAML formatted options for the Anbox Cloud charms the governor deploys
- (string) Address of the Juju controller to use. If empty address will be taken from the JUJU_API_ADDRESSES environment variable
- (string) CA cert needed to log into the Juju controller
- (string) Password to log into the Juju controller
- (string) User to log into the Juju controller
- (string) APT source to use instead of the automatic one generated from UA
- (string) Key ID to import to the APT keyring in order to access the specified source archive
- (string) Ubuntu Advantage token you have received with your license of Anbox Cloud
- (boolean) Use staging contracts API service