A central place to publish and retrieve applications from.
Anbox Cloud - Application Registry
Anbox Cloud offers a software stack that runs Android applications in any cloud enabling high-performance streaming of graphics to desktop and mobile client devices.
At its heart, it uses lightweight container technology instead of full virtual machines to achieve higher density and better performance per host while ensuring security and isolation of each container. Depending on the target platform, payload, and desired application performance (e.g. frame rate), more than 100 containers can be run on a single machine.
For containerization of Android, Anbox Cloud uses the well established and secure container hypervisor LXD. LXD is secure by design, scales to a large number of containers and provides advanced resource management for hosted containers.
Also have a look at the official Anbox Cloud website for more information.
NOTE: Anbox Cloud is a paid offering. You will need a Ubuntu Advantage subscription for this charm to work. You can learn more at https://anbox-cloud.io
The Anbox Application Registry, or AAR, charm provides a central repository for applications created on Anbox Cloud. It is extremely useful for larger deployments involving multiple regions in order to keep applications in sync.
This charm should be deployed on a single unit and connected with all
ams units you want to synchronize.
$ juju deploy cs:~anbox-charmers/aar $ juju config aar ua_token=<your UA token>
For more information on how to configure the Application Registry and its clients, visit the official documentation on https://anbox-cloud.io/docs/installation/installation-application-registry
- (string) Location the registry is available on. If not set its public address will be used.
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (int) Port the Anbox Application Registry listens on
- (string) Identifies which network interface to use for the public address
- (string) Storage configuration for the Anbox Application Registry
- (string) APT source to use instead of the automatic one generated from UA. Overrides UA source if both are set.
- (string) Key ID to import to the APT keyring in order to access the specified source archive. Required if ua_source is set.
- (string) Ubuntu Advantage token you have received with your license of Anbox Cloud
- (boolean) Use staging contracts API service