Nuage VRS provides a highly flexible, high performance, secure network
virtualization solution for data centers.
. This charm is used to configure VRS service inside a NOVA Compute Node and controlled by Nuage VSC/VSD.
The principle use of this charm is with the nova-compute charm as a subordinate and used within an OpenStack deployment .
This charm should be used with other principle charms to install and configure
the service units as Transport Nodes within a Nuage controller cluster.
NOTE: this charm relies on binaries that are distributed to customers of Nuage Networks VSP solution.
The VRS repositories are as an URL (http/ppa) by Nuage Networks to customers to download and deploy using Juju deployer..
The charm expects to find deb's; if they are missing the install hook will error out.
juju deploy nuage-vrs juju add-relation nuage-vrs nova-compute juju add-relation nuage-vrs nuage-vsc
Note that the nuage-vsc relation is optional if the nuage services are not deployed using JUJU chanrms.
vsc-controller-active: Active VRS controller to use. This parameter is required only if the nuage-vsc service is not deployed using charms in the same deployment.. vsc-controller-standby: Optional Standby VRS controller to use. vrs-packages: List of packages to install for VRS. vrs-repository-url: Optional URL to Nuage VRS repository containing Debian packages. vrs-ppa-key: Optional KEY to Nuage VRS PPA containing Debian packages.
- (string) List of packages to install for VRS.
- nuage-metadata-agent nuage-openvswitch-common nuage-openvswitch-datapath-dkms nuage-python-openvswitch nuage-openvswitch-switch
- (string) Optional KEY to Nuage VRS PPA containing Debian packages.
- (string) Optional URL to Nuage VRS repository containing Debian packages.
- (string) Active VRS controller to use.
- (string) Standby VRS controller to use.