A layer to enable functionality and manage an Ubuntu OS.
This charm provides OS-specific functionality for users of Ubuntu. This can be used as a standalone charm, similar to the Ubuntu charm, to get fresh Ubuntu machine, or be included in any charm intended for deployment on Ubuntu to enable these extra features.
- Manage Kernel parameters (sysctl)
Enable unattended upgrades
- Enable live kernel upgrades
- Enable landscape
- Expose OS metrics such as uptime and io (disk, network, etc) utilization.
- Support operation by proxy, such as VNF Configuration Charms that manage an application running on a separate host.
|enable-unattended-upgrades||Enable unattended upgrades.||components, blacklist|
|disable-unattended-upgrades||Disable unattended upgrades||None|
Known Limitations and Issues
Upstream Project Name
- (boolean) A short description of the configuration option
- (int) A short description of the configuration option
- (string) The hostname or IP address of the machine to
- (int) The number of bits to use for the SSH key.
- (string) The type of encryption to use for the SSH key.
- (string) The password used to authenticate.
- (string) DEPRECATED. The private ssh key to be used to authenticate.
- (string) The public key of this unit.
- (string) The username to login as.
- (string) A short description of the configuration option
- Default Value