This charms installs and configures the Ubuntu Linux Livepatching Utility and Daemon
- security ›
This subordinate charm provides live kernel updates to its unit via the Canonical Livepatch system.
The canonical-livepatch services are automatically installed from the Snap Store.
You will need to supply your key from http://ubuntu.com/livepatch via juju set (1.x) or juju set-config (2.x)
Nagios checks are automatically deployed if you relate to an nagios-external-master service.
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) In order to get started please login and generate a key from: https://ubuntu.com/livepatch You can then use that value here to activate canonical-livepatch
- (string) Used by the nrpe-external-master subordinate charm. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-postgresql-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) If set, this is the Nagios servicegroup for alerts. If unset, an appropriate one will be chosen
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) HTTP/HTTPS web proxy for Snappy to use when accessing the snap store.