This charm provides an HTTPS mirror with BasicAuth of an Ubuntu archive.
- security ›
This charm deploys an application to mirror and periodically sync an Ubuntu archive and expose it through static file serve via Nginx.
Managing basic authentication
Credentials for basic authentication can be created with:
juju run --application archive-auth-mirror '/srv/archive-auth-mirror/bin/manage-user add <user> <pass>'
If the user is already present, their password will be updated.
To remove a user, run
juju run --application archive-auth-mirror '/srv/archive-auth-mirror/bin/manage-user remove <user>'
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) listen address
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) A space-separated list of architectures to mirror.
- source i386 amd64
- (string) GPG key for the repository to mirror.
- (string) The URI of the repository to mirror. The format is the following: http[s]://[<user>:<pass>@]<hostname>/<path> <suite> <components>
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (int) NGINX listen port
- (string) The value of the 'Origin' field of the repository.
- (string) The URL of the service.
- (string) GPG key for signing the archive.
- (string) Passphrase for the sign-gpg-key.