Reactive layer for
This layer should be built into a charm and deployed alongside the rest of the slurm infrastructure stack.
Custom solutions extending this software:
* Omnivector Solutions
- This code is governed under the MIT license.
- (string) Munge key is used for authentication across the cluster and acts as a pre-shared key.
- (string) The name of the user that the slurmdbd daemon executes as. For security purposes, a user other than "root" is recommended.
- (string) "The level of detail to provide slurmd daemon's logs. The default value is info." # TODO: # config_flags: # type: string # default: # description: >- # User-provided slurmdbd configuration. Should be used to configure options # not present in the charm like Purge* and Arhive* options.
- (string) "Fully qualified pathname of a file into which the slurmcdbd daemon's logs are written. The default value is none (performs logging via syslog)."
- (string) 'Fully qualified pathname of a file into which the slurmctld daemon may write its process id. This may be used for automated signal processing. The default value is "/var/run/slurmdbd.pid".'
- (int) 'The port number that the Slurm dbd, slurmdbd listens to.'
- (string) The name of the database to be created in a storage backend.
- (string) The name of the user that that will be passed to a storage backend for future authentication.